Saturday, July 14, 2012

A HUGE salad!!

This is my typical lunch. I have been having this every day for lunch since July 1, 2012.  What makes it soooo wonderful, are the fresh-from-my-garden cucumbers and tomatoes.  I LOVE green onion slices on my salad as well.  I will sprinkle some Mrs. Dash (or Bragg, or other no-salt seasoning).  Then give it a generous spray down with Bragg liquid aminos.  SOOOOO YUMMY!!  My fruit salad consists of fresh pineapple, mango, kiwi, blueberries, cherries, and honeydew melons.  I've been pretty picky about my produce since starting this plan.  I buy huge quantities at Sam's Club and ohhh..... it's SOOOOOO GOOD!!!  Hopefully for tonight, we will have Dr. Fuhrman's famous anti-cancer soup.  I'm gearing up to make that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment