Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weight loss :)

How I love eating lunch!  Every day I find what kind of pretty fruit I can have.  Then I make a HUGE salad (hopefully with garden vegetables).  I also make my own salad dressing.  Today did not let me down.  I have been exercising consistently every day this week.  I am finding myself more and more hungry!  But also, the food tastes more and more distinct.  It's just an overall GREAT experience.  I suppose I need to talk about weight loss.  I began this journey on July 1, 2012.  Today is July 18, 2012.  I weighed in for a total loss of 14.8 pounds since the beginning!  YAY!  It seems to be just falling off.  This is getting FUN! 



8 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Keep going, this is the hardest part and you're already loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Pam! You are motivating so many people, keep blogging about it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the encouragement guys! It motivates me more than you know!! This blog is crazy. I can't believe how many people are looking at it. That holds me accountable as well. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picture of the fruit! I think I'm going to see how to put it on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock! You can do hard things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! Oh my goodness do I have A LONG way to go! But, this is actually pretty fun. I just made the best bean soup ever tonight!!

      Delete
    2. Okay, thinking about your post again. I said "You can do hard things" to myself again and again this morning as I was braving the elliptical machine. It about killed me, but I can feel that I'm getting stronger. Thanks for the encouragement!! It means more than you know.

      Delete
    3. Big smile on my face! Good job!

      Delete